Do you need more info ?
Leave your e-mail address. We will send you full information about this product.
Two component polysulphide based compound to be used as an outer sealant in the production of insulating glass units (IGU) with dual seal. Product is supplied in the sets of component A (base) and component B (catalyst). The mix of both components cures in the result of chemical reaction. This product is intended for professional use only. The designed characteristics of the mix are achieved if the application rules are followed. Compatible with IGU inner sealants TENAGLASS® and direct glazing adhesives TENABOND®. For the use of the product in combination with other sealants and adhesives the approval of the manufacturer is required.
- Fine-tuned application properties to meet the expectations of IGU manufacturer
- Good adhesion to glass and spacer materials (aluminium, galvanized steel, stainless steel)
- Durable in normal weathering conditions
- Good resistance to most oil products and solvents
- Low gas and water vapour permeability
- Solvent – free
Component A (base) – light grey, thixotropic compound
Component B (catalyst) – black compound
Two component polysulphide
Chemical curing of mixed components
Packaging: volume of standard set
|200 L (A) + 20 L (B) = 220 L
|9 months from production date in unopened, undamaged original packaging, in dry place in temperature range from +5°С to +30°С